Take a Spin with Us!
Santa Anita Spring Carnival
A carnival full of fun is coming to The Great Race Place!
Don’t miss out on this six-day event! April 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th, 16th, and 17th bring amazing twists and turns to Santa Anita Park during our Spring Carnival. This six-day event features inflatable bounce houses, carnival games, and thrilling rides.
Schedule & Events
April 17th: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
$27 Gets You an Unlimited Ride Wristband (including Admission, a Program, & General Parking) so you can enjoy the fun all day!
Attractions* (included with Wristband):
- Super Slide – 36” / 24” w/Adult
- Helicopter – 36” / 30” w/Adult
- Zipper – 48”
- Bear Affair – 36”
- Train – 36”
- Yo-Yo – 42”
- Roller Coaster – 42” / 30” w/Adult
- Tilt A Whirl – 46” / 36” w/Adult
- Ferris Wheel – 48” / 36” w/Adult
*Attractions are subject to change. Height requirements listed in BOLD. An adult accompanying a child onto a ride must have a wristband or tickets to ride.
Additional Attractions (not included with Wristband):
Carnival Tickets* Required
- Carnival Games with prizes
- Arts & Crafts
- Baby Goat Exhibit
- Pony Rides
- Face Painting
- Carnival Ride
- Bouncer (1 Turn)
- Infield Admission $5 | Children 17 and under are admitted for free.
- $1 – 1 Carnival Ticket
- $20 – 24 Carnival Tickets
- $30 Unlimited Ride Wristband (does not include Admission)
Children 17 and under are admitted free.
*Carnival Tickets are not valid for food or beverages of any kind.
NOTE: This event is being held in the Infield. Enter Gate 6 off of Colorado Place for FREE Parking. Inflatable jumpers will also be included.