Holiday Fun in the Infield!
Easter Egg Hunt
The biggest Easter Egg hunt in the San Gabriel Valley returns to the Santa Anita Park Infield! Grab your baskets and bring the whole family for a Sunday fun day on April 21. Plus, the Easter Bunny will be on hand to say hello to all the little jockeys.
Egg Hunts will be sold day of the event for $4 per Hunt. Easter baskets are available for sale at the event location. Times and Age Groups listed below. Cash only!
Now with 33,000 Eggs!
The first hunt will be at 12:00 Noon. There will be 10 hunts (last hunt after Race 8).
HUNTS WILL SELL OUT. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY TO PURCHASE
- 1-3 years old
- 4-6 years old
- 7-11 years old
Family Fun Zone
Bring the entire family to the races. Your little jockeys will enjoy inflatable bouncers, pony rides, face painting, carnival games, and a rock wall!
- General Admission & Parking FREE through Gate 6 off of Colorado Place (Infield Entrance). DIRECTIONS
- Unlimited Jumper Wristband – $8
- Pony Ride – $5
- Face Painting – $3
- Carnival Game Tickets – $1 (Carnival Games are 3 – 5 tickets)
- Rock Wall – $4
- Sat, February 29New! Golden Hour DoubleView Event
- Sat, February 29Brunch in the FrontRunnerView Event
- Sat, March 7Big 'Cap Beer & Cider FestivalView Event
- Sat, March 7Gym Bag Giveaway presented by San Manuel CasinoView Event
- Sat, March 7Tequila Tasting in the Chandelier Room on Big 'Cap DayView Event
- See More Events