Holiday Fun in the Infield!
Easter Egg Hunt
The biggest Easter Egg hunt in the San Gabriel Valley returns to the Santa Anita Park Infield! Grab your baskets and bring the whole family for a Sunday fun day on April 12. Plus, the Easter Bunny will be on hand to say hello to all the little jockeys.
Admission & Parking to the Santa Anita Infield is FREE. Enter Gate 6 off of Colorado Pl. DIRECTIONS (INFIELD ENTRANCE)
Egg Hunts will be sold day of the event for $4 per Hunt. Easter baskets are available for sale at the event location. Times and Age Groups listed below. Cash only!
Now with 34,000 Eggs!
The first hunt will be at 11:30 am. There will be 11 hunts (last hunt after Race 8).
HUNTS WILL SELL OUT. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY TO PURCHASE. SALES BEGIN AT 10:30 AM.
- 1-3 years old
- 4-6 years old
- 7-11 years old
Family Fun Zone
Bring the entire family to the races. Your little jockeys will enjoy inflatable bouncers, pony rides, face painting, carnival games, and a rock wall!
- General Admission & Parking FREE through Gate 6 off of Colorado Place (Infield Entrance). DIRECTIONS
- Unlimited Jumper Wristband – $8
- Pony Ride – $5
- Face Painting – $3
- Carnival Game Tickets – $1 (Carnival Games are 3 – 5 tickets)
- Rock Wall – $4
- Sun, October 25Santa Anita Live Stream - Watch HereView Event
- Sun, October 25Play on 1/ST Bet while we are closed to the PublicView Event
- Fri, October 30Drive In Movie at Santa Anita ParkView Event
- Sun, October 25Golden Hour Pick 4View Event
- Sat, April 3Santa Anita Derby Day 5K - POSTPONEDView Event
- See More Events