Street Food Cinema presents
Drive In Holiday Movies at Santa Anita Park
Street Food Cinema’s Holiday drive-in movie line-up is here!
- Car Entry (Required) – $20
- General Admission (Individual) – $8
- Car Entry ticket required to enter. Each person in car must have a General Admission ticket. Attendees outside of a car will not be permitted to enter. Admission free for children ages 3 & under. If Car Entry tickets are sold out, the event is sold out. You may add a General Admission ticket to your car by contacting email@example.com.
- For movie rating and content information, visit Common Sense Media.
- No tickets will be sold at door. Please purchase tickets online before the event!
- Doors 5:00 pm
- Movie 7:00 pm
- Please note early door open and movie start time.
Santa Anita Park
285 W. Huntington Dr.
Arcadia, CA 91007
- All attendees must wear masks when interacting with staff and when outside of the vehicle to go to the restroom.
- Guests must remain in vehicles at all times unless going to restrooms.
- No rear-facing vehicles are permitted EXCEPT for pickup trucks.
- Cars must park 6 feet apart from each other. Parking attendants will assist. Please provide ample time for custom parking.
- SFC Staff are required to wear masks to ensure your safety.
- Restrooms are available for public use.
- Dogs are not recommended due to government restrictions.
- If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.
*Please check this website for updates before the event as County health guidelines may change.
SANTA ANITA Movie Theater-Style Menu available for pre-order and mobile order on-site. Kids menu, vegetarian, and vegan options are also available.
Pre-order food and drink HERE.
PLEASE NOTE: Food ordering must be done online or via mobile only. You will receive a text notification when your food is ready for pick up at the Lot B Food Catering Tent. All guests must wear masks when outside of car to pick up food. Dining in your car is required. Ordering from restaurant in person on-site is not permitted