Food, music, games and more!
626 Night Market
The Biggest Party of the Summer Returns
626 Night Market is inspired by the famous open-air nighttime bazaars of Asia, where people come together to eat, drink and socialize. Established in 2012, the large-scale market is named after the 626 area code region of San Gabriel Valley, northeast of Los Angeles.
The iconic Southern Californian event at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia features 300+ food, merchandise, crafts, arts, games, music, and entertainment attractions in an epic event that appeals to all ages with up to 100,000 attendees per 3-day weekend. 626 Night Market aims to unite and empower the community by serving as a platform for showcasing local talent including chefs, entrepreneurs, and artists.
For more information, click LEARN MORE above, or click the hyperlink here to go to 626nightmarket.com
- July 5 – 7
- July 12 -14
- Aug 9 – 11
- Aug 30 – Sept 1
Friday, Saturday and Sunday 4PM to 12AM
Admission is $5 at the door, cash only. Children 3 and under are free. Parking is free. Most vendors accept cash only and ATMs are available.
Santa Anita Park does not allow pets with the exception of service animals – it is up to their discretion at the gate to allow your furry friends in.
- Sun, February 2Free General Admission: Drink Specials for the Big Game in Sirona's Bar after the RacesView Event
- Sat, February 8Lunar New Year CelebrationView Event
- Sat, February 8Ultimate Fan Experience Package powered by MyRacehorseView Event
- Sat, February 1New! Club House Loge Box SeatsView Event
- Sat, February 1Brunch in the FrontRunnerView Event
- See More Events