Play On-Track or Online
$500 Betting Contest
LAST CHANCE AT THE BCBC!
Looking to get into the BCBC? Then compete on-track at Santa Anita or online with Xpressbet in this one-day, live money handicapping contest.
$40 QUALIFIERS TO WIN YOU’RE WAY IN
Win a full $500 entry into this contest thru Santa Anita’s on-track $40 handicapping contests. Click here for complete schedule.
WHERE TO PLAY
- On-track at Santa Anita Park
- Online on Xpressbet
$500, per entry
($300 Bankroll / $200 Prizes)
100% of entry fees paid out as prizes
Max three (3) entries per person.
– Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta, Daily Double
– All Santa Anita Races on Saturday, October 26
– Max 3 entries per person
– Must bet entire $300 bankroll
– No maximum wagers – players may wager as much as they want, including winnings.
PRIZES (Based on 175 Entries)*
– Two (2) entries into the 2019 Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge
– Two (2) entries into the 2020 NHC, with hotel and airfare to Las Vegas
– $10,000 Cash Prize Pool to the Top Five Finishers
Players in this contest that win either an NHC or a BCBC entry will have the opportunity to purchase a $1,000,000 insurance bonus for the 2019 BCBC and/or the 2020 NHC. The bonus will be paid out if the player goes on to win the event that they purchase the insurance bonus for. The player will have the choice of being paid either $1,000,000 over a 40-year annuity, or as a $600,000 lump sum.
2020 NHC Insurance Bonus Fee: $2,950
2019 BCBC Insurance Bonus Fee: $6,700
Per the NTRA, contest players must be a member of the NHC Tour prior to the start of this contest in order to be eligible to accept NHC prize entries. Signup for the NHC here.
NHC TOUR POINTS
This is an official NHC Tour event and NHC points will be awarded in accordance with NHC Tour rules and policies.
* The promoted prize pool above is an example based on 175 total entries in this contest. The final prize pool is dependent upon total entries into this contest. Santa Anita Park reserves the right to adjust the total prize pool. The final prize pool will be announced on Sunday, September 29, 2019 after the entry period has closed.