Xpressbet and Santa Anita Present
$1500 Closing Day Challenge
PLAY ONLINE OR ON-TRACK
Horseplayers, play in our $1,500 Closing Day Challenge on-track, or online with Xpressbet. This contest will take place on Sunday, October 31 – Closing Day of the Autumn Meet.
$10,000 CUMULATIVE BANKROLL BONUS
During the autumn meet, Santa Anita is offering a $10,000 cash prize pool for the top three (3) largest cumulative bankrolls for the players that do the following:
- Play in all four (4) Santa Anita Autumn Contests:
- Sat, Oct 2: $1500 Challenge
- Sat, Oct 23: $500 Challenge
- Sat, Oct 30: $500 Challenge
- Sun, Oct 31: $1500 Challenge
- And play on-track at Santa Anita for the contest on Oct 2, 2021 or Oct 31, 2021.
The $10,000 prize pool is 100% funded by Santa Anita (no entry fees will go toward this prize pool). Santa Anita will record each player’s final bankroll after each of the above contests, and for each player that meets the two requirements above, will combine all four bankrolls for each player into a cumulative total. The top three (3) largest cumulative bankrolls after Oct 31, 2021 will win the following cash prizes:
1st Place (Largest Cumulative Bankroll): $6,000
2nd Place (Second Largest Cumulative Bankroll): $3,000
3rd Place (Third Largest Cumulative Bankroll): $1,000
WHERE TO PLAY
On-track: Santa Anita Park
$1,500 ($1,000 Bankroll / $500 Prizes)
100% of entry fees paid out as prizes
PRIZES (BASED ON 75 ENTRIES)
- One (1) 2021 Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge Entry
- Two (2) 2022 National Horseplayers Championship Entries
- $16,676 Cash Prize Pool for Top 5 Finishers
- 1st Place (50% of Cash Pool): $8,338
- 2nd Place (20% of Cash Pool): $3,335
- 3rd Place (15% of Cash Pool): $2,501
- 4th Place (10% of Cash Pool): $1,667
- 5th Place (5% of Cash Pool): $833
- Contest races include ALL races at Santa Anita Park on Sunday, October 31
- Permitted wagers include: Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta, & Daily Double
- Players must wager on a min. of 5 contest races at a min. of $100 on each race
- Players must wager, at minimum, their entire $1,000 bankroll
- No maximums – players may wager as much as they want, including winnings from their bankroll, whenever they wish
- Daily Double wages count as a wager on 1 contest race (e.g. Daily Double linking Races 4 and 5, counts as a wager on Race 4).
- No Superfecta, Super High 5, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Pick 6, Golden Hour Pick 4, nor Golden Hour Double wagers are permitted in this contest.
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ENTRIES
Max 2 entries per person.
This is an official NHC Tour event and NHC Tour points will be awarded for this contest.
100% of entry fees will be paid out as prizes, no matter the total number of entries in this contest. The above example is based on a total of 75 entries in this contest. The actual prize pool for this contest will be based on the total number of entries after registration closes on October 31, 2021.