When: Thursday, June 8, 2023; directly after the graduation ceremony
Where: FrontRunner Restaurant
$70 Adults & Growing Teenagers
$35 Children aged 5-13
Kids under 5 are free
Limited availability so book early. Prices include all applicable sales tax and gratuity. Please call Food & Beverage if you have a party smaller than 3, if you would like to request for parties to sit together (not guaranteed), if you have any dietary restrictions or if you have an ADA request.
Santa Anita Food & Beverage 626-574-6480BUY TICKETS
What does the price include?
- The price includes buffet dining, non-alcoholic beverages (soda, iced tea, lemonade, brewed coffee, and tea), all taxes and applicable service charges.
Do I need to call to confirm my reservation?
- Your ticket purchase is your reservation, so you don’t need to call to confirm. Simply check in with the host/hostess when you arrive, and they will seat you at your assigned tables. If you have any questions about seating, please give us a call at 626-574-6480.
When can we come up to the restaurant? How long do we have the table?
- After the graduation is over, feel free to take your time with pictures by the fountain with your family. You are welcome to come up right after the ceremony, but don’t need to rush; All tables are pre-assigned, and your table is yours for the entire evening. We do not turn tables. The buffet opens right after the graduation ends, and is open until 10:00pm.
Can we come early to decorate the table?
- Yes! Feel free to bring pictures of your graduate or other table decorations up to the restaurant before the ceremony.
What is your corkage fee?
- Corkage fee is $25 per 750ml wine bottle, max 2 bottles per party.
Can we bring an outside cake/cupcakes?
- We do charge an outside cake/cupcake fee of $40.
Can we bring outside food to accommodate special dietary restrictions?
- We are happy to accommodate special dietary restrictions, please give us a call at 626-574-6480 to discuss your needs.
How do we request to sit next to another family that purchased tickets separately?
- Give us a call to clarify your seating needs.
Refunds, Cancellations & Increases
- You can receive a full refund up to 48 hours before the event date. If your party decreases in size after you have purchased tickets, you can simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reduce your party size and receive a partial refund. If your party increases in size, simply send us a note as well.