Race & Relax with Rad Pups
Spring Bark 2
Every Wiener’s Working for the Weekend!
Dachshund racing returns to Santa Anita Park’s Infield for a gnarly party! Sign up your wiener dog to participate in Spring Bark 2, a totally rad racing and hang out for dachshund dudes and dudettes!
Spectators will see these adorable racers compete AND watch a full day of Thoroughbred racing. FREE admission and parking through Gate 6 off of Colorado Place!
RACING Things you should know:
- Sign up using the form below (coming soon)
- We’ll put your dachshund in a heat based on their size and give you details on when to be ready for your race
- You’ll need two handlers to take on the 30 yard-long course (a starter and a receiver)
- Winners of each heat receive a betting voucher and entry into the finals (amount TBD)
- Winner of our final race receives a grand prize check (amount TBD)
Remember to sign up below, read and print out the below waivers/affidavits in order to participate.
MORE INFO. COMING SOON
SIGN-UPS CONCLUDE AT 5PM PST on THURSDAY 5/9/2019
Questions, comments or concerns? Looking to help out? Email Ricardo at email@example.com
Note: Dogs MUST BE REGISTERED in order to take part in events. Dogs MUST BE OF THE DACHSHUND BREED (Wiener Dog) AND PROVIDE PROOF TO PARTICIPATE! Must submit picture and proof of breed when you apply. All other dogs are subject to disqualification. All dogs participating in the event, racing or otherwise, must have the above paperwork in order to be permitted into Santa Anita Park. NO EXCEPTIONS.