Online sales end at 9:00 am (PST) on Sunday, May 26. Walk-ups are welcome for $5. Enter Gate 6 off of Colorado Pl. for Free Parking. Directions – Gate 6
Furry friends in thrilling races return Sunday, May 26th!
Join the cutest Corgis in Southern California as they take the field at Santa Anita Park, May 26th. It’s the second annual Corgi Nationals, and you won’t want to miss these speed demons put their paws to work at this fun family event!
Online General Admission is just $5 and gets you entry into the event and a racing program (to follow the horse racing all day!)
Upgrade to our VIP experience ($40): SOLD OUT
- Access to VIP viewing area (w/private bar)
- Corgi Nationals T-shirt*
- $5 Betting Voucher
- Racing Program + Wagering Tip Sheet
Walk-up General Admission $5 (program not included). Kids 12 and under are free.
PLEASE READ IF YOU PLAN ON BRINGING YOUR CORGI
- All corgis must check in outside of the Infield Entrance (Enter through Gate 6 – Infield Entrance). Owners must sign and agree to this waiver. Please read before you bring your corgi.
- MUST BRING PROOF OF CURRENT VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS: RABIES AND DISTEMPER/PARVO.
- NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED ON THE GRANDSTAND SIDE.
- All dogs must be check-in by 3:00 pm
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Owner/handler is responsible for their dog at all times, including cleaning up after their dog.
- Dog owners must follow instructions of Santa Anita Park staff at all times. Dogs can be expelled from Santa Anita Park for any reason.
*T-shirts available for Men or Woman in S, M, L, XL, XXL, and 3XL. You will receive a follow-up email from Corgi Nationals to request your desired size(s) after tickets are purchased. T-shirts must be picked up day of the event. T-Shirts will not be mailed.
2019 Corgi Nationals Schedule:
11:00 am Gates Open (all dogs must Register)
11:30 am (approx. Infield) Heats 1, 2, 3
12:30 pm (approx. Infield) Heats 4, 5, 6
1:00 pm (approx. Infield) Corgi Derby Hat Contest
1:30 pm (approx. Infield) Heats 7, 8, 9, 10
2:30 pm (approx. Infield) QUARTERFINALS (4 races)
3:45 pm (approx. Main Track) SEMIFINALS (2 races)
4:45 pm (appox. Main Track) FINALS (1 race)
Dog Owners can watch the Semifinals and the Finals on the big screen in the Corgi event area.
This event is rain or shine!