The Party Comes Trackside
Mardi Gras at Santa Anita Park
Get a slice of New Orleans right at Santa Anita Park
It might not be the French Quarter, but The Great Race Place is THE place to get a good old-fashioned Mardi Gras celebration outside of Louisiana. Join the festivities with live music and grub on authentic Cajun eats during an exciting day of Thoroughbred racing.
PRE-SALE: get the Mardi Gras Package for only $21 through February 15th
Your $33 Mardi Gras Package includes:
- Cajun Meal (your choice from menu below)
- One (1) Craft Beer (12oz)
- $5 Betting Voucher
- Club House Admission
- Racing Program
- Tip Sheet
- Trackside Seating
Note: Must be 21 and over to purchase this package. Live music from Cajun band.
Ragin’ Cajun Menu!
Half Po’ Boy and a Side*
- Cochon de Lait Po-Boy (Pulled Pork)
- Signature Louisiana seasoned slow cooked pork po-boy dressed with a sweet and spicy slaw & creolealase a creole mustard and mayo dressing.
- Debris Po-Boy (Pot Roast)
- Juicy pot roast style beef po-boy traditionally dressed with lettuce, tomatoes, mayo and mustard
with a choice of…
- Bayou Bisque
- Chicken and sausage corn bisque
- Gumbo over jambalaya
- Cajun roasted sweet potatoes
- Served over white rice w/ sweet pepper slaw