Bud Light Presents
Bud Light Lounge
It’s a sports lounge. It’s a buffet. It’s a great way to spend a day at The Great Race Place!
Check out the Bud Light Lounge! It’s Santa Anita Park’s private sports lounge, right inside Sirona’s Sports Bar where you can enjoy a private lounge area with a view of the Paddock Gardens & the Walking Ring, with over 20 HD TV’s showing racing from around the country as well as College and local sports. Plus, get access to an all-you-can eat lunch buffet.
Including your very own private betting stations, there is no better place to spend your day at the track. Plus, get free access to two full sized pool tables (first come, first serve).
Your $30 online ticket includes (Pre-Sale – $20 before Mar. 24):
- General Admission & entrance into the Bud Light Lounge
- All-you-can-Eat Lunch Buffet (12PM – 3PM)
- Private seating
- Racing Program
- $3 Bud Lights and Budweiser all day
- Your first Bud Light or Budweiser is included
You must be at least 21 years old to be in this area.
Seating is on a first come first serve basis. Seating is not guaranteed. No smoking allowed within the Bud Light Lounge.
- Chips and Salsa Verde upon arrival
- Opening at 12 noon and serving until 3pm
- Mixed Green Salad with Ranch and Italian Dressing
- Blackened Chicken Skewers
- Chipotle BBQ Sauce Meatballs
- Beef Chili Cheese Dogs – Ketchup, Mustard, Relish, Onions