Food, music, games and more!
626 Night Market
THE NIGHT MARKET IS BACK AT SANTA ANITA PARK
CELEBRATING 6 YEARS OF . . .
Delectable foods. Innovative small businesses. Imaginative crafts. Expressive art. Inspired entrepreneurship. Spirited community. New friendships. Lasting love. 626 Night Market.
626 Night Market is opening its sixth season this summer, and we’re celebrating 6 great years of everything 626 Night Market. Get ready to enjoy the hundreds of unique vendors and attractions that make the 626 community one of the greatest in the world.
The original and largest Asian-themed night market in the United States, 626 Night Market boasts hundreds of food, merchandise, crafts, arts, games, music, and entertainment attractions in one jam-packed weekend of festivities for the whole family. 626 Night Market aims to unite and empower the community by serving as a platform for showcasing local entrepreneurs, businesses, artists, and talent.
UPCOMING NIGHT MARKET DATES AT SANTA ANITA PARK
AUG 11 – 13, 2017
SEPT 1 – 3, 2017 (LABOR DAY WEEKEND)
FRI & SAT 4P – 1A
SUN 4P – 11P
- Tue, December 26Whiskey in Winter at the Chandelier RoomGet Tickets
- Tue, December 26Brunch in the FrontRunnerGet Tickets
- Tue, December 262018 Santa Anita Wall Calendar GiveawayGet Tickets
- Tue, December 26Opening Day Craft Beer & Cider FestivalGet Tickets
- Tue, December 26The 100-to-1 ClubGet Tickets
- See More Events