Guests are admitted to the Grandstand featuring Clockers' Corner where horsemen and fans gather to watch the horses during morning workouts; the Infield, offering picnic tables and childrens' playground; the Paddock Room and Paddock Gardens, a great place to sit and relax or watch the horses, jockeys and trainers ready for the upcoming race.
Children 17 and under are admitted free when accompanied by a parent.Información en español
Club House Admission
Club House guests enjoy great views of the track's first turn, complete wagering services and access to Box Seat area, FrontRunner, Club House Terrace, Turf Terrace and dining overlooking the track, or Sierra Vista an attractive indoor setting.
Box Seat Area: Daily Box Seat accommodations are offered on or near the finish line. Boxes range in seating capacity from four to eight people and all boxes are equipped with a television. There is no dress code requirement in the box seat area. Club House admission is required. Box Seats can be purchased online here.
Advance Daily Sales: (626) 574-6366 Información en español
The Suites at Santa Anita and the Winner's Terrace, along with several premium areas can be purchased from our Groups Department. Learn More Here
The following information is for the 2017 Santa Anita Autumn Meet.
Daily Seat Sales
- General $5.00
- Club House $10.00
- General to Club House $5.00
- Club House Loge Seats* Sold on Premium Days ONLY $10.00
- Club House Box (4) Weekends $40.00
- Club House Box (5) Weekends $50.00
- Club House Box (6) Weekends $60.00
- Club House Box (4) Weekdays (Section A-C) $30.00
- Club House Box (4) Weekdays (Section D-F) $20.00
- Club House Box (4) Weekdays (Section G-H) $10.00
- General $4.00
- Valet $10.00
- Limo $10.00
- On-track $2.50
- Past Performance Porgram $3.00