Guests are admitted to the Grandstand featuring Clockers' Corner where horsemen and fans gather to watch the horses during morning workouts; the Infield, offering picnic tables and childrens' playground; the Paddock Room and Paddock Gardens, a great place to sit and relax or watch the horses, jockeys and trainers ready for the upcoming race.
Children 17 and under are admitted free when accompanied by a parent.
CLUB HOUSE ADMISSION
Club House guests enjoy great views of the track's first turn, complete wagering services and access to Box Seat area, FrontRunner, Club House Terrace, Turf Terrace and dining overlooking the track, or Sierra Vista an attractive indoor setting.
Box Seat Area: Box Seat accommodations are offered on or near the finish line for full season or daily admission. Boxes range in seating capacity from four to eight people and all boxes are equipped with a television. There is no dress code requirement in the box seat area. Club House admission is required.
Advance Sales: (626) 574-6366 / Season Sales: (626) 574-6319
The following information is for the 2015 Santa Anita Meet.
SEASON SALES (626) 574-6319
Daily Seat Sales
- General $5.00
- Club House $10.00
- General to Club House $5.00
- Club House Loge Seats* Sold on Premium Days ONLY $5.00
- Club House Box (4) Weekends $40.00
- Club House Box (5) Weekends $50.00
- Club House Box (6) Weekends $60.00
- Club House Box (4) Weekdays (Section A-C) $30.00
- Club House Box (4) Weekdays (Section D-F) $20.00
- Club House Box (4) Weekdays (Section G-H) $10.00
- General $4.00
- Valet $10.00
- Limo $10.00
- On-track $2.50
- Off-track $2.50