XBTV UNVEILS BREEDERS’ CUP WEEK SPECIAL PROGRAMMING SCHEDULE FEATURING HANDICAPPING SHOWS, ANALYSIS, WORKOUTS & MORE
October 29, 2019 (Arcadia, CA) – With the Breeders’ Cup draw now in the books, leading horse racing content producer and distributor XBTV has finalized its plans for covering the World Championships.
In addition to hosting a free library of more than 400 workouts and gallops from top Breeders’ Cup contenders, XBTV will also introduce the following videos and elements in advance of horse racing’s premier year-end event at historic Santa Anita Park on November 1 & 2, 2019:
- Breeders’ Cup Bullet Drills – Side-by-Side Edition: Exclusive to XBTV! These side-by-side workouts compare a horse’s recent workout with one prior to a win earlier this year to ensure that horse is entering the Breeders’ Cup in top form.
- Breeders’ Cup Paddock Picks: Millie Ball, Michelle Yu and Zoe Cadman give their in-person impression on the horses that schooled Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at Santa Anita Park.
- Breeders’ Cup Day Makers: XBTV’s handicappers analyze and give their ‘best bet’ in each Championship race.
- Breeders’ Cup BETMIX Bits: XBTV utilizes the comprehensive BETMIX race library to identify stats, trends and value that will help unearth hidden gems in the Breeders’ Cup.
- Candid Conversations: XBTV discusses life, horse racing and everything in between in one-on-one interviews with jockeys Mike Smith and Flavien Prat.
To access XBTV’s Breeders’ Cup Portal, visit https://www.xbtv.com/breeders-cup/.
Plus, Xpressbet customers can access a list of “In Today” horses who have recorded recent XBTV Video Workouts. This feature, exclusive for Xpressbet customers, is available upon loggin in to your Xpressbet account.
Don’t have an Xpressbet account? Sign up using Promo Code RELEASE to get a $100 Bonus.