The Sports Lounge
Experience all the racing and sports action at The Great Race Place!
Spend your weekends at the Sports Lounge at Santa Anita Park. Located at the East End of Sirona’s Bar, relax and enjoy a day at SAP from just outside the famed Seabsicuit Walking Ring. With several high-def monitors to watch your favorite local sports teams & racing, as well as all-day drink specials, the Sports Lounge is the perfect place to spend a Saturday or Sunday.
$3 Draft Beers (on select drafts)
$2 off Cocktails
Sports Lounge Package ($20)
- Entry to the Sports Lounge (guaranteed* seat included)
- Track Admission (including a Program & General Parking)
- Your first draft beer (on select drafts)
- In-Seat Mobile Ordering
- Drink Specials all day.
*Must be 21 or over to attend the Sports Lounge. Drink specials end after the last race. Although seating is guaranteed, seating location is first come, first serve.
HEALTH & SAFETY: KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Bring Proof of Vaccination: Per the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, fans, 12 and older, must provide proof of vaccination status prior to entering Santa Anita Park. Alternatively, fans can show proof of a negative test result (taken within 72 hours from date of event).
- Bring Photo ID: Per the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, guests 18 and older must provide a photo identification
- Bring & Wear a Face Mask: Per the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, masks must be worn at all times unless actively eating or drinking.
- For more details, please visit santaanita.com/health