Furry friends in thrilling races return Sunday, January 2nd!
Join the cutest Corgis in Southern California as they take the field at Santa Anita Park, January 2nd. It’s the third annual Corgi Nationals, and you won’t want to miss these speed demons put their paws to work at this fun family event!
Online General Admission is just $10 and gets you entry into the event and a horse racing program.
Upgrade to our VIP experience ($40):
- Access to VIP viewing area with private bar
- Exclusive Corgi Nationals T-shirt*
- $5 Betting Voucher
- Racing Program + Wagering Tip Sheet
Walk-up admission ($10):
$5 Admission for the Infield (includes a Program & Parking)
$5 Admission to the Corgi Nationals General Event Area
Kids 17 and under are admitted free.
PLEASE READ IF YOU PLAN ON BRINGING YOUR CORGI
- All corgis must check-in outside of the Infield Entrance (Enter through Gate 6 – Infield Entrance). IMPORTANT: Owners must sign and agree to this waiver. Please read before you bring your corgi.
- MUST BRING PROOF OF CURRENT VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS: RABIES AND DISTEMPER/PARVO.
- NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED ON THE GRANDSTAND SIDE.
- All dogs must be check-in by 3:00 pm
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Owner/handler is responsible for their dog at all times, including cleaning up after their dog.
- Dog owners must follow the instructions of Santa Anita Park staff at all times. Dogs can be expelled from Santa Anita Park for any reason.
*T-shirts available in Mens and Womens sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL and 3XL. You will receive a follow-up email from Corgi Nationals to request your desired size(s) after tickets are purchased. T-shirts must be picked up on the day of the event. T-Shirts will not be mailed.
2022 Corgi Nationals Schedule:
Dog Owners can watch the Semifinals and the Finals on the big screen in the Corgi event area.
This event is rain or shine!