A One-Day Live Money Handicapping Contest
The Preakness Challenge
PLAY ON-TRACK, OR ONLINE!
Horseplayers, the Preakness Challenge is a one day, live money handicapping contest that will take place on Saturday, May 16, 2020. This one day, live money handicapping contest can played only at Santa Anita, or online with Xpressbet.
$3,000 (per entry)
($2,000 Bankroll / $1,000 Prizes)
100% of Entry Fees are Paid Out as Prizes
- Wagers: Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta, Daily Double, and the Golden Hour Double from Santa Anita.
- Contest Races: ALL races at Santa Anita, plus the majority of races from Pimlico on Saturday, May 16, 2020. (Races from Pimlico to be announced on May 11, 2020)
- Players must wager on a minimum of 5 races at a minimum of $200 on each of the 5 races.
- Players must wager a minimum of their entire $2,000 bankroll during the contest.
- No maximum wagers – players may wager as much as they want, including winnings.
- Daily Double wagers will count toward the wagering total in the race the bet is placed. For example, a Daily Double wager on Race 4 (linking to Race 5) will count as a wager on Race 4.
PRIZES (Based on 80 Entries)
– 5 Entries into 2021 Pegasus World Cup Betting Championship
– 2 Entries into the 2021 National Horseplayers Championship (NHC) in Las Vegas
– $40,000 Cash Prize Pool for Top 5 Finishers
– $2,500 On-Track Cash Prize to the on-track player at Santa Anita that finishes highest in the final standings
CHECK-IN AT SANTA ANITA
– Santa Anita: Eddie Logan Suite
Santa Anita: The on-track player at Santa Anita that finishes highest in the final standings of this contest will receive a $2,500 cash prize (funded 100% by Santa Anita).
NHC TOUR MEMBERSHIP
As required by the NTRA: All participants must be members of the NHC prior to the start of this contest in order to participate in the NHC in Las Vegas. To register for the NHC Tour, please visit https://www.ntra.com/membership/.
NHC TOUR POINTS
This is an official NHC Tour event and NHC points will be awarded in accordance with NHC Tour rules and policies.
Maximum of two (2) entries per person.
Note: Information on this page is tentative and subject to change. If you pay with Credit Card a 1% fee will be charged. You can avoid this fee by paying with cash.