Opening Day Handicapping Challenge
- $1,500 Buy-In, split between:
- $1,000 Tournament Bankroll
- $500 Entry Fee (100% of Entry Fees will be paid out as Prizes)
- Maximum of two (2) entries per person.
- Tournament only offered online at Xpressbet.
- You must have an Xpressbet account balance of $1,500 or more to register for this tournament.
- Online registration begins Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at approximately 12:00PM ET.
- Registration deadline is 5:00PM ET on Saturday, December 26, 2020.
Prizes (Based on 80 Entries)
- Two (2) entries into the 2021 NTRA National Horseplayers Championship, including a four-night stay at Bally’s in Las Vegas and a $500 travel allowance.
- Two (2) entries into the 2021 Pegasus World Cup Betting Championship (PWCBC). Entries are valued at $6,000 and must be played online, via Xpressbet.
- $17,276 Cash Prize Pool to the Top five (5) finishers.
Prizes (Based on 150 Entries)
- Three (3) entries into the 2021 NTRA National Horseplayers Championship, including a four-night stay at Bally’s in Las Vegas and a $500 travel allowance.
- Five (5) entries into the 2021 Pegasus World Cup Betting Championship (PWCBC). Entries are valued at $6,000 and must be played online, via Xpressbet.
- $28,914 Cash Prize Pool to the Top five (5) finishers.
- Tournament races include all races from Santa Anita Park on Saturday, December 26, 2020.
- Permitted wagers are Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta and Daily Double.
- No Superfecta, Grand Slam, Super High 5, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Pick 6, Golden Hour Double or Golden Hour Pick 4 wagers are permitted in this contest. The Parlay function for Win, Place and Show wagers is not permitted in this contest.
- Players must bet a minimum of five (5) contest races at a minimum of $100 on each of the five (5) races.
- At minimum, players must wager their entire $1,000 bankroll during the contest.
- There are no maximums – players may wager as much as they want, including the winnings from their bankroll, whenever they wish.
- For purposes of this contest, a Daily Double wager counts as a bet on one (1) contest race. For example, a Daily Double wager on the Race 4 (linking to Race 5) Double will count as a wager on Race 4.
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation of a race card, Tournament Officials reserve the right to substitute races from another racetrack or cancel the tournament.
- Fri, February 26Santa Anita Live Stream - Watch HereView Event
- Fri, February 26Play on 1/ST Bet while we are closed to the PublicView Event
- Fri, February 26Charity 1/ST Handicapping ChallengeView Event
- Fri, February 26Golden Hour Pick 4 & DoubleView Event
- Fri, February 26The Stronach Pick 5View Event
- See More Events