The Party Comes Trackside
Mardi Gras at Santa Anita Park
Online sales end at 10:00 am. Walk ups are welcome while supplies.
$12 Lunch from Ragin Cajun
$7 Craft Beer
Get a slice of New Orleans right at Santa Anita Park!
It might not be the French Quarter, but The Great Race Place is THE place to get a good old-fashioned Mardi Gras celebration outside of Louisiana. Join the festivities with live music and grub on authentic Cajun eats during an exciting day of Thoroughbred racing.
This event is rain or shine!
Get $10 off by joining SA’s Text Loyalty program. Text beads to 48421 to receive your promo code for $10 off! (Text message rates apply. Opt out anytime.)
Your $33 Mardi Gras Package includes:
- Cajun Meal (your choice from menu below)
- One (1) Craft Beer (12oz)
- $5 Betting Voucher
- Club House Admission
- Racing Program
- Tip Sheet
- Trackside Seating
Note: Must be 21 and over to purchase this package. Live music from Cajun band.
Ragin’ Cajun Menu!
Half Po’ Boy and a Side*
- Cochon de Lait Po-Boy (Pulled Pork): Signature Louisiana seasoned slow cooked pork po-boy dressed with a sweet and spicy slaw & creolealase a creole mustard and mayo dressing.
- Debris Po-Boy (Pot Roast): Juicy pot roast style beef po-boy traditionally dressed with lettuce, tomatoes, mayo and mustard
with a choice of…
- Bayou Bisque: Chicken and sausage corn bisque
- Gumbolaya: Gumbo over jambalaya
Cajun Roasted Sweet Potatoes: Cajun Roasted Sweet Potatoes served over white rice finished with a sweet pepper slaw.