Play On-Track or Online
Last Chance BCBC Handicapping Challenge
PLAY ON-TRACK OR ONLINE ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 26
Horseplayers, this one day live money handicapping contest can be played on-track at Santa Anita, or online with Xpressbet. Prizes at 175 entries will include two BCBC entries, two NHC entries, and a $10,000 cash prize pool.
WHERE TO PLAY
On-track: Santa Anita Park
$500 per entry
($300 Bankroll, $200 Prize Pool)
100% of entry fees paid out as prizes
PRIZES (Based on 175 Entries)
- Two entries into the 2019 Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge (BCBC)
- Two entries into the 2020 National Horseplayers Championship in Las Vegas (NHC)
- $10,000 Cash Prize Pool to Top 5 Finishers
- $2,500 On-track Cash Prize to player on-track that finishes highest in final standings
- Tournament Races: ALL Santa Anita races on Saturday, October 26, 2019.
- Permitted Wagers: Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta, and Daily Double only.
- Each entry must wager their entire $300 bankroll. Players may do so on one race, or a combination of multiple races.
- There are no maximums. Players may wager as much as they want, including the winnings from their bankroll, whenever they wish.
- Daily Double wagers will count toward the wagering total in the race the bet is placed. For example, a Daily Double wager on Race 4 (linking to Race 5) will count as a wager on Race 4.
The on-track player at Santa Anita that finishes highest in the final standings of this contest will receive a $2,500 cash prize.
CHECK-IN FOR ON-TRACK PLAYERS
Check-in for on-track players on the day of the contest will be at the Main Thoroughbreds Club Center, located across from the winner’s circle.
NHC TOUR MEMBERSHIP
As required by the NTRA: All participants must be members of the NHC prior to the start of this contest in order to participate in the NHC in Las Vegas. To register for the NHC Tour, please visit https://www.ntra.com/membership/.
NHC TOUR POINTS
This is an official NHC Tour event and NHC points will be awarded in accordance with NHC Tour rules and policies.
Maximum of three (3) entries per person.
Prizes listed above are based on 175 total entries in this contest. The prize pools are subject to change (100% of entry fees will be paid out as prizes). The official prize pool will be announced after entries close on Saturday, October 26, 2019.