Xpressbet and Santa Anita Present
$500 Santa Anita Challenge
PLAY ONLINE OR ON-TRACK
Play on-track, or online with Xpressbet, in the $500 Santa Anita Challenge on Saturday, October 23. Prizes will include cash and entries into the $1500 Santa Anita Closing Day Challenge.
$10,000 CUMULATIVE BANKROLL BONUS
During the autumn meet, Santa Anita is offering a $10,000 cash prize pool for the top three (3) largest cumulative bankrolls for the players that do the following:
- Play in all four (4) Santa Anita Autumn Contests:
- Sat, Oct 2: $1500 Challenge
- Sat, Oct 23: $500 Challenge
- Sat, Oct 30: $500 Challenge
- Sun, Oct 31: $1500 Challenge
- And play on-track at Santa Anita for the contest on Oct 2, 2021 or Oct 31, 2021.
The $10,000 prize pool is 100% funded by Santa Anita (no entry fees will go toward this prize pool). Santa Anita will record each player’s final bankroll after each of the above contests, and for each player that meets the two requirements above, will combine all four bankrolls for each player into a cumulative total. The top three (3) largest cumulative bankrolls after Oct 31, 2021 will win the following cash prizes:
1st Place (Largest Cumulative Bankroll): $6,000
2nd Place (Second Largest Cumulative Bankroll): $3,000
3rd Place (Third Largest Cumulative Bankroll): $1,000
($300 Bankroll / $200 Prizes)
100% of entry fees paid out as prizes
WHERE TO PLAY
On-track: Santa Anita
- Contest Races: ALL races at Santa Anita on Saturday, October 23
- Wagers: Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta, Daily Double (No Golden Hour Double).
- Must wager, at minimum, entire $300 bankroll during the contest.
- No maximums, a player may wager as much as they want, including the winnings from the bankroll, whenever they wish.
- Daily Double wagers count as a bet on one (1) contest race.
- In the event of a cancellation of the race card, substitute races from another race track may be used.
PRIZES (Based on 125 Total Entries)
- Six (6) full entries into the 2021 Santa Anita Closing Day Challenge on October 31, 2021 ($1,500 value).
- Cash prize pool of $16,000 paid out to Top 4 Finishers.
- 1st Place: $8,000.00 (50% of Cash Pool)
- 2nd Place: $4,000.00 (25% of Cash Pool)
- 3rd Place: $2,400.00 (15% of Cash Pool)
- 4th Place: $1,600.00 (10% of Cash Pool)
NHC TOUR POINTS
NHC Tour points will not be awarded in this contest.
Maximum of two (2) entries per person.