Santa Anita News
How to Wager
HOW TO PLACE A BET WITH A CLERKGive the clerk the following information:
1. Track and race number.
2. The dollar amount of the wager.
3.The type of bet (refer to betting terms below: Win, Place, Show, etc.)
4.The program number of the horse. (Never use the horse’s name). Example: Santa Anita Park, race #4, $2 to Win, on #8.
BETTING A SELF-SERVICE TERMINAL
1. Purchase a credit voucher from the designated machines or use a winning ticket.
2. Go to any self-service terminal.
3. Insert voucher or winning ticket and make selections as prompted on the screen. (Refer to betting terms).
4. The machine deletes the cost of your bet from your credit voucher or winning ticket. If you win, cash in your ticket at a window or use it in the self-service terminal.