33rd running of the premier, international event to be held on November 4-5
ARCADIA, Calif. (June 6, 2016) – The Breeders’ Cup and Santa Anita Park today announced that tickets are now on sale to the general public for the 33rd running of the Breeders’ Cup World Championships, Friday, November 4 and Saturday, November 5. This year marks a record ninth time that Santa Anita will host the Breeders’ Cup, one of Thoroughbred racing’s most prestigious international events, consisting of 13 races and purses totaling $26 million over two days at one of the world’s most scenic racing venues.
Fans can purchase Breeders’ Cup tickets online at www.breederscup.com/tickets or by calling toll-free at 877-849-4287. There has been high demand for tickets to this year’s event, but excellent seats are still available in dining and reserved seating locations.
2016 Ticketing Highlights:
- Breeders’ Cup and Santa Anita Park have once again enlisted QuintEvents as the Official provider of fan experience packages. Official Breeders’ Cup Experiences ticket, travel and hospitality packages are customizable to include Friday & Saturday Championship tickets, private on-site hospitality lounges with celebrity jockey ‘meet and greet’ opportunities, gourmet food and premium open bar, private wagering facilities and other enhancement add-ons to include: parties, ground transportation and For more information on packages, click here or call 844-478-7609.
- Ticket prices for Championship Friday range from $25-$750 and from $50-$850 on Championship Saturday.
- General Admission prices are as low as $10 per pass on Friday and $25 per pass on Saturday when purchased in advance. General admission passes will be available at the gate on event days for $15 per pass on Friday and $40 per pass on Saturday. These passes do not include a reserved seat.
- Fans will enjoy competitive pricing in the Grandstand Reserved Seating sections, as well as single-day options in premium areas such as the Chandelier Room. Visit www.breederscup.com/tickets for more information or contact the Breeders’ Cup Box Office at 859-514-9428 or via e-mail at email@example.com
- Silks Lawn Chalet. New this year, the Silks Lawn Chalet offers spectacular finish line views of all Championship races from the infield at the rail. Guests will enjoy open-air, covered dining with private lounge area to enjoy live racing. For more information on the new Silks Lawn Chalet click here.
- The View. This area combines prime viewing with a VIP luxury experience. The View brings the same excitement of sitting on the 50-yard line or mid-court to the racetrack, coupled with the atmosphere of the most fashionable rooftop party in LA. This is the place to be seen on race days. VIP access to The View is selling fast. Click here for more information on The View.
- All fans attending the Breeders’ Cup World Championships will receive free track programs on Friday and Saturday upon entering the racetrack.
“Partnering with one of the world’s greatest racing venues in Santa Anita Park, we are pleased to provide our fans with an outstanding range of seating and dining options to enjoy two remarkable days of international racing at this year’s World Championships,” said Craig Fravel President and CEO of Breeders’ Cup Limited.
Contacts: Jim Gluckson, Breeders’ Cup,
Mike Willman, Santa Anita Park,