Companies booking festive events enjoy Santa Anita perks, including luxury suites, satellite bar, Winner’s Terrace access, champagne toasts and more
ARCADIA, California, August 11, 2017 – This holiday season, break away from the boardroom with new holiday party incentives at Santa Anita Park. The iconic Los Angeles venue will offer several perks to businesses and corporate groups who reserve holiday celebrations in one of the track’s numerous premier event spaces.
Santa Anita Park has over 200,000 square feet of meeting space – from the opulent Chandelier Ballroom to the rustic Infield, there are styles and venues to host private holiday parties of any size.
Now through September 30, companies and groups who reserve holiday parties with a spend of $10,000 or more will be awarded with their choice of the following complimentary perks:
1. Complimentary Champagne Toast
2. Complimentary Suite or Winner’s Terrace during Racing Season (includes valet, tickets and programs, does not include food or beverage)
3. Complimentary use of Jumbo Tron and message boards for the duration of your event.
4. Complimentary satellite bar for a cocktail reception
Offer based on availability. Offer is for new groups booked before September 30, 2017. Holiday events must be forecasted to reach a minimum spend of $10,000. Race season is September 29 through October 29, December 26, 2017 through July 4, 2018.
Holiday Event Venues at Santa Anita Park:
- Chandelier Room: A fully rejuvenated Santa Anita fixture epitomizing grace and elegance. With classic décor, the Chandelier Room lets guests experience the Los Angeles socialite life in the heart of the Great Race Place. This is the ultimate destination for a festive holiday party imbued with classic Art Deco glamour.
- Recommended Capacity: The Chandelier Room is recommended for large receptions of 500attendees or up to 200 guests for seated dinners.
- The Suites at Santa Anita: A collection of 11 brand new suites is sure to amaze. Each space features a private entrance, private wagering, luxurious indoor/outdoor seating, internet access and unobstructed views of the home stretch.
- Recommended Capacity: The Suites at Santa Anita can accommodate up to 40 guests or as few as 10.
- The 100 to 1 Club: Formerly known as The Gallop Out, The 100 to 1 Club is the newest elite destination at Santa Anita Park. Designed in Soho House style, this chic space offers sophisticated lounge-style seating, live chef action stations, a private bar and panoramic views of the track below and San Gabriel Mountains beyond.
- Recommended Capacity: The 100 to 1 Club is recommended for private receptions from 50-125 guests
- FrontRunner: Sitting above the track with a resplendent panorama of the San Gabriel Mountains as the backdrop, the FrontRunner truly leaves guests on top of the world. A Santa Anita icon with service to match, this scenic restaurant features a 215-foot bar and a seasonally revolving menu.
- Recommended Capacity: Frontrunner Restaurant can hold buy out parties of up to 500 guests.
- Directors’ Room: Surrounded by imported antique wood and elegant chandeliers, the Directors’ Room was once the private domain of the visionaries’ who built Santa Anita to what it is today. The space boasts a private bar, and restrooms along with indoor and outdoor seating.
- Recommended capacity: Seated dinners of 40 to 100 guests.
- Infield: The Infield offers pristine scenery and a flexible environment to create and build any type of event.
- Spaced across nine acres, this space as a max capacity of 10,000 total, along with a few picnic areas for groups of 100-500.
- Clubhouse: The Club House is a historic art deco venue, which provides an ideal location for cocktail receptions, gatherings or reunions with room for seated dining and dancing. The Club House area includes the Regency Room, Terrace, Club Terrace and Club Court.
- Recommended capacity: Seated luncheons or dinners for 250 up to a 2,000 person reception.For all booking inquiries please visit http://www.santaanita.com/host-an-event/request-a-proposal/ or contact the Group Sales Department at (626) 574-6400 before September 30, 2017.