A Special Chandelier Room Event
Rosé at the Races
Sip Rosé in one of the most iconic spaces at Santa Anita Park and experience the excitement of Breeders’ Cup.
Join us for a day of Rosé tasting & Thoroughbred racing in the elegant Chandelier Room at Santa Anita Park. Our Rosé tasting bar will feature award-winning wines from Provence, California and more. Taste over 10 Rosé wines in each category of still, sparkling, and semi-sparkling. Learn about the wines as you sip, from knowledgeable professionals from the wineries. The event will also feature a professional Flower Crown Bar: get your own custom-made head crown made onsite from fresh seasonal blooms and greenery, all while enjoying a full day of exciting horseracing!
Your General Package ($75) Includes:
- Entrance into the Chandelier Room at Santa Anita Park
- Rosé Tastings
- Handmade Flower Crown or Boutonniere
- Racing Program + Wagering Tip Sheet
- Light Appetizers & Dessert Bar (12PM – 3PM)
- Thoroughbred Racing
Or purchase our VIP Package ($125):
- Everything included in the General Package
- Guaranteed Seat for the Day (may be sat at a community table)
- Goody Bag
- PLUS a Hosted Bar featuring signature Rosé cocktails, beer & wine (12PM – 3PM)
Walk-up: $70 (Does not include Club House admission. Upgrades not available)
Doors Open at 8:00 am for early wagering.
Special notes: Must be 21 years of age or older Dress Code: To maintain a standard of elegance & sophistication, we kindly request no shorts, t-shirts, sandals or baseball caps. Jeans may be worn, but must not be torn, faded or oversized and should be worn with a collared shirt or blazer.
- Wed, March 20Simulcast Racing: Free Admission & Parking (Live Racing Canceled)View Event
- Sat, March 30Winner's Circle BBQ Championship & Spring CarnivalView Event
- Sat, March 23Brunch in the FrontRunnerView Event
- Fri, March 22Turf Terrace PackageView Event
- Sat, April 6Santa Anita Derby Day 5KView Event
- See More Events