Take your shot!
There are few places in the Southland more picturesque than Santa Anita Park. With the magnificent San Gabriel Mountains serving as a daily backdrop, The Great Race Place is always full of photographic possibilities.
Join Santa Anita Park on Sunday, April 23 for a day especially made for the eye of the beholder.
Photographers of every skill level will enjoy a full day at the races, beginning in the early morning hours at the renowned Clockers’ Corner and continuing on into an afternoon of racing.
Registration begins at 6:30am at Clockers’ Corner.
Breakfast will be served at 10:00am in the Baldwin Terrace Conference Room due to heat. Located just above Clockers’ Corner in grandstand.
Expert panel discussion will take place during breakfast with Hall of Famer’s Laffit Pincay, Jr., “Big Money” Mike Smith, and professional photographer Alex Evers in attendance.
$50 Package includes (Walk ups are $60):
- Breakfast Buffet at Clockers’ Corner
- Backside, Paddock and Winner’s Circle Tours
- Special Credential for the Day (includes Club House Admission)
- Exclusive expert panel
- Special tours to exclusive area, just beyond the far turn, to shoot three races in the afternoon
Use Promo code – PHOTO17 for $15 off!
Please read through the following rules for Photo Day:
- NO TRIPODS
- NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY AT ANY TIME
- NO fast movements, running or loud noises (i.e. yelling)
- NO smoking allowed in barn area, paddock or Winner’s Circle
- PARTICIPANTS NOT ALLOWED on the racetrack at any time
- NO barn access allowed (special exception: tram tour)
- NO open toed shoes or flip flops allowed
- DO NOT shoot from a low or crouched position when in vicinity of horses
- Horses always have the right-of-way
- Keep clear of horses and use caution at all times
- DO NOT drop your trash. Please respect the track at all times
- Abide by any instructions given by a Santa Anita Park employee/CHRB credentialed horseman
- When in doubt, please always ask a Santa Anita Park employee