Presented by the Stronach Group & Xpressbet
Pegasus World Cup Betting Championship
“The most player-friendly handicapping tournament meets the world’s richest horse race.”
Locations To Play: Santa Anita Park, Gulfstream Park, Golden Gate Fields, Laurel Park
• LIVE MONEY CONTEST on January 26 & 27, 2018.
• Buy in is $12,000. There is NO ENTRY FEE to play at Gulfstream Park.
• $1,000 fee for Satellite Track participation. 100% of entry fees goes into the prize pool.
• Satellite Tracks: Santa Anita, Laurel Park and Golden Gate Fields (Portland Meadows TBD).
• There is a limit of 2 entries per person.
QUALIFIERS AT SANTA ANITA PARK:
Saturday, October 7 – 2 Entries Available in Santa Anita’s Autumn Handicapping Championship
Sunday, October 8 – 2 Entries Available in Santa Anita’s Autumn Handicapping Championship
Saturday, October 21 – 1 Entry Available in Santa Anita’s Autumn $500 Challenge
• Must bet entire $12,000 bankroll to be eligible for prizes.
• Win-Place-Show-Exacta-Trifecta wagers only.
• Eligible races include all Gulfstream Park live races on Fri., Jan. 26 and Sat., Jan. 27, 2018 (Pegasus World Cup Day).
• Players must bet a minimum total of $4,000 on Friday and must play at least 4 races
• Players must bet a minimum of 4 races on Saturday not including PWC
• Players must bet a minimum of $3,000 on the PWC to be eligible for prizes.
• Total estimated prize pool = $500,000+.
• Guaranteed prize pool = $300,000. $250,000 estimated cash prize to the winner, plus a BCBC and NHC seat. Cash prizes paying down to the top 10 finishers.
• $1 Million BONUS for PWC contest winner who goes on to win the 2018 NHC or BCBC.
• $10,000 cash voucher to the leader after day 1 of the tournament (Friday, January 26).
• NHC Qualifying Spot to top 5 finishers in contest.
PRIZE POOL FUNDING:
GUARANTEED $300,000; Estimated $500,000+
• $100,000 TSG/Gulfstream Park
• $100,000 XPRESSBET.COM
• 5% of total contest wagers at Gulfstream Park
• 5% of non-contest play wagers from Sport of Kings Theatre (contest room)
• Additional 50% of net Gulfstream contest commissions (estimated at 3.5%)