Celebrate a New Era in Racing!
Chandelier Room Pegasus Party
1 RACE – 12 HORSES – $12 MILLION ON THE LINE
Toast the inaugural running of the Pegasus World Cup Invitational with a decadent Champagne tasting viewing party in the Chandelier Room. From one coast to another, you won’t want to miss out on witnessing the new era of racing take shape.
Your $85 ticket will include (pre-sale $65 before January 18th)
- Pegasus World Cup Invitational VIEWING PARTY
- Entrance into The Chandelier Room at Santa Anita Park
- Six complimentary Champagne tastings
- Commemorative Pegasus World Cup Invitational stemless champagne flute
- A catered menu from one of LA’s hottest restaurants
- Live music from the Ryan Cross Trio featuring Judith Hill
- Racing Program
- Wagering Tip Sheet
- Classic Thoroughbred Racing
Note: The Chandelier Room at Santa Anita Park is a lounge type atmosphere and ANY AVAILABLE SEATING IS OFFERED AT A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS ONLY. To reserve a table for a beverage minimum, please contact Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note Regarding Dress Code: To maintain a standard of elegance & sophistication, we kindly request no shorts, t-shirts, sandals or baseball caps. Jeans may be worn, but must not be torn, faded or oversized and should be worn with a collared shirt or blazer.