Wing, Place, Show
Hot Wings & Craft Beer Festival
The wing’s the thing at The Great Race Place!
Steel your taste buds for another round of the best hot wings in So-Cal at the Hot Wings & Craft Beer Festival. Spice it up with a cadre of creative chicken wings, then cool yourself down with craft brew in what’s quickly becoming one of the HOTTEST events of the Autumn Meet!
Your $40 online ticket includes:
- Six (6) Wings
- Eight (8) 3 oz. Beer Tastings
- $5 Betting Voucher
- Club House Admission
- Racing Program + Tip Sheet
- Trackside seating (First come, first serve. Not Guaranteed.)
Note: Must be 21 years of age or over to purchase this package. Children allowed in seating area without package purchase.
More Package Details:
- This event is being hosted trackside, on the Santa Anita apron. Check in about mid-stretch on the apron. Hot Wings & Craft Beers will be available start mid-stretch and end at Clocker’s Corner.
- This event begins at 12:00pm and the first race is at 12:30pm. Gates open at 10:30am.
- General Parking is $4, Valet is $10. Enter through Gate 8 (off Baldwin Ave) or Gate 3 (off Huntington Ave).
- This area has trackside seating + Grandstand Seating in the shade.
- Wear comfortable shoes! With Club House Admission you can explore almost the whole park.
- This event is during live Thoroughbred racing! That means you can watch and wager on some of the most exciting horse racing in the country.
- Need some help with your wagers? Find one of our friendly Wagering Ambassadors in the red suspenders. They are stationed conveniently around Santa Anita and they are always more than happy to help!
- Walk-up prices will be available depending on online sales.
- This event is rain or shine. A rain plan will be in place.